Kevlar Tower/Ladder Lanyard is designed for high heat environments. Lanyard is sewn entirely of heat resistant Kevlar webbing and thread. Shock absorber portion of lanyard is covered with Nomex material for added protection. Allows the firefighter to attach themself to a bucket or ladder, while allowing enough length for mobility. Overall length is 6 feet. Ideal for roof ventilation and window rescue situations. Easy to operate double locking snap hooks are located at each end of the strap. The extra large hook will open to 2.5 inches to accommodate any ladder rung. The small hook is designed to be attached to the users harness D ring.
• Strength 5000 lbf. (22.2kN)
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 6 ft. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 48 inches.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard. Large 2 1/2" opening ladder snap hook is forged from aluminium.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
• Meets OSHA/ANSI Z359.1 standards