Yates Positioning Lanyard w/RAD Adjuster
NEW Adjustable positioning lanyard with BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard and ISC RAD Adjuster. Certified to ANSI.
NEW Adjustable positioning lanyard with BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard and ISC RAD Adjuster. Lanyard is made from 12mm" BlueWater ArmorTech™ Rope for increased durability over sharp edges. Rope is dry coated with a Teflon™ compound to reduce water absorbtion. The outer sheath of ArmorTech™ rope is 100% Technora™ which is extremely fire resistant with a melting point over 900 degrees. The New rope adjusting machanism from ISC in Wales is the RAD. The RAD is the only rope adjuster of its kind to Pass ANSI Z359.3-2007 "Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems".
• RAD w/Lanyard attached. Strength 4500 lbf. (20kN) Tested in position of use in single leg attaghment configuration.
• BlueWater 12mm ArmorTech™ Rope Lanyard. with Teflon dry coating. 6,600 lbf. (29 kN), Lanyard Length 8 ft usable adjustment.
• New Aluminum snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• Meets ANSI/ASSE Z359.3-2007, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and EN12841:2006-C Standards.
• RAD only meet ANSI Certification if configured with 12mm Armortech Lanyards. RAD w/Lanyard attached are now marked to be compliant with ANSI Z359.3-2007 (Safety Requirements for Positioning and Travel Restraint Systems)
ISC ANSI 1135 Carabiner is secured to with retainer pin to RAD so that it is not removable.
ISC ANSI 1135 CARABINER IS CERTIFIED TO MEET ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 STANDARD
SKU# RADLANYARD (Black RAD w/Black Tracer Lanyard w/1135 ANSI Carabiner) Price $ 299.00
SKU# RADLANYARD-RD (Red RAD w/Red Tracer Lanyard w/1135 ANSI Carabiner) Price $ 299.00