Manufactured from custom made webbing to offer a lightweight, durable harness. A resin bond agent has been added to the webbing to increase wear and durability. Universally sized for a wide range of workers. Epoxy coated, sliding back dorsal D ring, for anti-sparking compliance. Rear D ring pad prevents D ring from sliding and will not break if worker is lowered on it. Color coded, quick connect leg buckles are also epoxy coated for anti-sparking. Comes equipped with sub-pelvic strap. Sternal attachment loops can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing and rescue applications.
• One size, fully adjustable
• Shoulder D rings available at $10 charge
• Color coded quick connect leg buckles
• Optional leg pads available (item 413)
• Optional shoulder pads available (item 411)
• UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.11-2014 and CAN/CSA Z259.10-12 harness standards