Manufactured from custom made webbing to offer a lightweight, durable harness. Webbing is treated to increase abrasion resistance while reducing flammability. Universally sized for a wide range of workers. Rear D ring pad prevents D ring from sliding and will not break if worker is lowered on it. "Stab-Lock" quick connect leg buckles for easy doning. Comes equipped with sub-pelvic strap. Sternal attachment loops can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing, emergency descent control and rescue applications.
• One size, fully adjustable
• Shoulder D rings available at $10 charge
• Weight 2 lb. 14 oz.
• Optional leg pads available (item 413)
• Optional shoulder pads available (item 411)
• UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2017 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.11-2014