Adjustable Length 12 Foot Free Fall Shock Absorbing Lanyards
Lanyard legs are made from heavy duty 1 inch, 9800 lbf. webbing. Adjustable from 4 to 6 feet.
Adjustable lanyard leg is made from heavy duty 1 inch, 9800 lbf. webbing. Adjustable from 4 to 6 feet. Available with aluminum or steel ladder hooks. Unique design of .75 inch new captive eye carabiner style snap hook allows for tie-back directly to webbing on lanyard legs. Cross load strength of snap hook gate is 5000 lbf. (22.2 kN). D ring can also be used for tieback. This allows for the worker to safely connect at foot level. Ideal for transmission tower and wind turbine workers. Specifically useful for the Fire Service personel for use in roof ventilation operations. Maximum free fall distance of 12 ft. allows the Fire Fighter to be OSHA complient when attaching the fall protection lanyard to a arial ladder or elivated platform which is situated below him while doing ventilation operations.
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 12 feet. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 60 inches.
• Large aluminum or steel ladder hooks meet 3600
lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements
of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
• NEW Now available in adjustable lenght lanyard in solid black for stage rigging industry(816B, 827B)
• NEW Now available in adjustable length lanyard 3.5-5 Foot length.