100% Tie Off Adjustable Length. 12ft. Free Fall Lanyards
Twin lanyard legs are made from heavy duty 1 inch adjustable webbing. Maximum 6 foot length.
Twin lanyard legs are made from heavy duty 1 inch, 9800 lbf. webbing, adjustable from 4.5-6 foot length. Available with aluminum or steel ladder hooks. This allows for the worker to safely connect at foot level. Ideal for transmission tower and wind turbine workers.
• Maximum free fall distance allowed 12 feet. Full activation of lanyard extendes absorber an additional 60 inches.
• New snap hooks located on shock absorber and legs meet 3600 lbf. (15kN) side load gate strength requirements of ANSI Z359.12-2009 standard.
• UL Certified to meet ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 and ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2009 standards
• NEW Now available in adjustable length lanyard in solid black for stage rigging industry(876-12B)
• NEW Now available in adjustable length lanyard 3.5-5 Foot length.